Official Contest Rules
YES Vodka’s YEStinations™ Contest — YES Takes You Places
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Enter the YEStinations (“Contest”) with YES Vodka by accessing the exclusive YEStinations QR code (or URL) at a YES bar, restaurant, liquor store, or event. The QR code will grant you access to the YEStinations site. Once on the site, you can enter to win by completing the online contest entry form to sign-up for YES Vodka’s email subscription. You do not need to “Like” the Official YES Vodka page in order to be eligible to win. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
All users who fan the YES Vodka page during the contest entry period will receive a YES Vodka rebate for $5 off a bottle of YES Vodka. All users who enter the contest completing the entry form will be eligible to win the contest prizes.
Tiered contest prize winners will be selected via random drawing from all eligible entries received during the applicable entry period. For the Tier 2 Prize, random drawings will take place each time the number of fans of the YES Vodka page increases by 100 as indicated on the YES Vodka Facebook page. If a checkpoint is not reached, the prize will not be awarded. The more people who enter, the more prizes are awarded. Entrants can help gather entries, and therefore increase the number of prizes given away, by sharing the contest with friends via the share tools on the YEStinations entry site (“Share”). Sharing with friends is not necessary to win.
Entries must be made prior to the checkpoint being reached to qualify to win that tiered prize. If an entrant is not awarded a prize at a specific checkpoint, they will be qualified to win at future checkpoints. Winners of Tier 2 Prizes will be disqualified from winning another Tier 2 Prize, but will still be qualified to win the Tier 1 (Grand) Prize.
Entrants participate in the promotion through the YEStination entry site accessed through a unique QR code (or URL). The Get Lucky with YES promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participating in the YEStinations contest allows complete release from each entrant or participant to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the YEStinations promotion will be directed to YES Vodka, not Facebook.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and Washington, D.C., who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry. Residents of Alaska, California, Florida, Hawaii, New York, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah and other regions where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law are ineligible to enter and win. Employees, directors and officers of Pure Spirits Worldwide, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are ineligible to enter and win.
- SPONSOR: Pure Spirits Worldwide, Inc., 1110 Lake Cook Road, Suite 385, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
- VOTING PERIOD: Beginning 12:00 AM (ET) on July 6, 2011 and ending either at 11:59 PM (ET) on July 20, 2011 (the “Voting Period”). Users can vote on the Tier 1 (Grand) Prize destination on the YES Vodka site’s contest page (http://www.yesvodka.com/contest) or YES Vodka’s official page (http://www.facebook.com/yesvodka). Upon the end of the voting period, the destination will be selected to be Tier 1 (Grand) Prize based on which location gained the vote majority.
- HOW TO ENTER: Beginning 12:00 AM (ET) on July 21, 2011 and ending at 11:59 PM (ET) on November 1, 2011. The YEStinations contest entry page is reached by finding the unique QR code (or URL), which is located at YES Vodka bars, restaurants, liquor stores and special events. A user must complete the contest entry form to enter the contest.
- PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES:
- AVAILABLE TO ALL FANS (NO ENTRY NEEDED): All users who fan the YES Vodka page during the contest entry period will automatically receive a YES Vodka rebate for $5 off a bottle of YES Vodka.
- TIER 2 PRIZE: Limited edition YES Vodka Prize Pack. Approximate Retail Value: $15. Up to 150 prizes total.
- TIER 1 (GRAND) PRIZE: Roundtrip airfare to and hotel accommodations (4 days, 3 nights) in the selected grand prize destination out of the following: San Francisco, CA, Atlantic City, NJ, Lake Tahoe, NV, or Scottsdale, AZ, for 1 person (The Winner) and 3 of his/her guests. Approximate Retail Value: $5,000. One prize total.
- WINNING & REDEMPTION:
- TIER 2 PRIZE: Starting at 20,000 Fans, for every additional 100 Fans of the YES Vodka page a Tier 2 checkpoint is reached, as indicated by the Facebook page fans (Example: 20,100, 20,200, 20,300, etc.), a random winner is selected from the submitted entries to win the Tier 2 Prize. Up to 150 Tier 2 Prizes are awarded. The winner will be notified via email at the address he or she provided in the online contest entry form. In order to receive the prize, the winner will be required to provide a U.S. shipping address and telephone number where the entrant can receive his/her Tier 2 Prize. If a winner does not reply to the email notification awarding the winner his/her prize within 30 days, he or she will forfeit the prize. Tier 2 Prizes will be shipped within 4-6 weeks from the date the winner provides his/her mailing address and telephone number as set forth herein. Each entrant is only eligible to win the Tier 2 Prize once. Tier 2 Prize winners remain eligible to win the Tier 1 (Grand) Prize.
- TIER 1 (GRAND) PRIZE: The Tier 1 (Grand) Prize will awarded to the winner at the conclusion of the Entry Period of the Contest at 11:59 PM (ET) on November 1, 2011. All entrants who are also a Fan of the YES Vodka page will be eligible to win the Tier 1 Grand Prize, even if they have already won a Tier 2. The Grand Prize winner will be notified via email at the address he or she provided in the online contest entry form. In order to receive the prize, the winner will be required to provide a U.S. shipping address and telephone number where the entrant can receive the Grand Prize. If a winner does not reply to the email notification awarding the winner his/her prize within 30 days, he or she will forfeit the prize.
Grand Prize Time Period & Black out Dates – The Grand Prize trip for 4 may be redeemed from the award date through November 1, 2012. The following blackout dates apply (Nov. 23-26, 2011 / Dec. 23-27, 2011 / Dec. 31, 2011 – Jan 2, 2012 / Feb 14, 2012 /May 29-31, 2012/ July 3-5, 2012 / Sept. 4-6, 2012)
Specifics of the Tier 1 (Grand) Prize are in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Accommodations are based on availability. The actual value of the Grand Prize may vary based upon point of departure and dates of travel. If the winner resides within a 100-mile radius of the select destination, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value. The winner and his/her travel companion must travel together and on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents. The winner’s travel companions must be at least 21 years of age and will be required to execute and return to Pure Spirits Worldwide, LLC a Liability Release/Publicity Release, releasing Pure Spirits Worldwide, LLC from any and all liability whatsoever, prior to issuance of the travel documents. All costs and expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner, including, but not limited to, meals, beverages, ground transportation, taxes and gratuities. The winner and his/her travel companions are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they may wish to obtain (at their own expense) and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply.
- WINNERS LIST: A list of the most recent winners and the number of prizes that have been redeemed will be available throughout the contest on the YES Vodka site (http://www.yesvodka.com/contest). A full list of Tier 2 Prize winners and the Grand Prize winner will be available after November 1, 2011 at http://yesvodka.com/contest.
- GENERAL RULES: Participation in the Contest constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. No substitution of transfer of prize by the winner is permitted. Prizes are not redeemable as cash and must be accepted as awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: Entrants who are notified that his/her entry was selected in the random drawing and are Winners, must complete and return all of the required documentation in order to redeem his/her prize. In addition, eligibility of the Winners must first be verified by Sponsor. In the event that any Winner has not completed and returned his/her forms within a reasonable period of time or that the Winner is not eligible then the Winner shall forfeit his/her prize. Winners must comply with all of the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all of the terms and conditions set forth herein. Except where prohibited, Potential Winners must sign and return to Sponsor, within a specified timeframe, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and W-9 form in order to claim his/her Prize. Potential Grand Prize Winner’s travel companion must also sign a consent to Publicity, Liability Waiver and Travel Release form. Failure to comply with the terms and conditions herein will result in the entrant being disqualified, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Acceptance of a prize constitutes consent to use winner’s name and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- LEGAL RESPONSIBILITIES: All federal, state and local income taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local laws apply. Finalist and Grand prize winners must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Release, within 3 days of notification. Noncompliance within this time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. All winners and traveling companions must execute a Release of Liability prior to ticketing and must possess required travel documents (e.g., valid photo ID) prior to departure. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry which does not comply with these Official Rules. By accepting prize, each winner agrees to hold Sponsor, their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of the applicable prize. Entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, attorneys, other representatives, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, harmless from and against any and all liability and damages relating to this Contest and their participation thereto. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or announcement of any prize or in the administration of the promotion. In the event there is a discrepancy between these Official Rules and any Contest materials, the Official Rules shall supersede.
NOTICE TO ONLINE ENTRANTS: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the contest to address the impairment and then resume the contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND ELECTRONIC ENTRIES: Released Parties are not responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Contest; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing or judging of Submissions or votes or the tabulating of votes, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). In the event of a dispute as to any Submission, the authorized account holder, at time of entry, of the email address used to register for the Contest (for entrants who entered via Section 5(a) above) or the email address used to create the applicable Account (for entrants who entered via Section 5(b) above) will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The entrant may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions, entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any Submission.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (Eastern Division) or the Illinois State Court located in Cook County, Illinois; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.